Frequently Asked Questions
What is NightReader?
NightReader is a free software for Windows to read and display ebooks (digital books).
What files formats are supported?
NightReader support ebooks in the .EPUB or .HTML file formats.
How to install the current version?
As NightReader's development is in progress, there is not installer yet.
- On the main page, click on the Download button, and save the compressed ZIP file on your computer.
- Right click on the ZIP file to extract the EXE (Executable) file inside.
- Double click on the EXE (Executable) file to launch NightReader.
What are the current limitations?
NightReader is always improving, and it still a work in progress. Some current limitations include:
- Tables are not supported.
- Asian languages are not supported.
- Right-to-left languages are not supported.
Is it really free?
Yes, NightReader is totally free, without any ads nor adware.